2016 Santa Claus Parades

Saturday, November 26

Otterville 11:00 a.m. - pictures
Tavistock 1:00 p.m.
Aylmer 2:00 p.m.
Brantford 6:00 p.m. - pictures
Ayr 1:00 p.m.
Plattsville 6:00 p.m.
Hyde Park 10:00 a.m..

Saturday, December 3

Norwich 1:00 p.m.
Springfield 1:00 p.m. - pictures
Port Dover 1:15 p.m.
Bright 2:00 p.m.
Delhi 5:30 p.m.
Port Burwell 6:00 p.m.

Sunday, December 4

Belmont 6:00 p.m.

Saturday, December 10

Straffordville 10:30 a.m.
Innerkip 6:00 p.m.
St. George 6:00 p.m.
Langton 11:00-1:00
London Arygle BIA parade 2:00 p.m. (Dundas and Parson streets)

Friday, December 16

Drumbo 6:00 p.m.

Saturday, December 17

Burgessville 6:30 p.m.

Sunday, December 18

Thamesford: 6:00 p.m.

Huskys Heroes

Today's Forecast
p-c-snow High: 3
Low: 1

Today - Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this morning. 70 percent chance of rain showers or flurries this afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near noon. High plus 3.

Tonight - Snow mixed with rain ending overnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low plus 1.

 Get the full forecast,

Facebook Fridays

enter the fanzone
Crime of the Week

crime stoppers

November 27, 2016

Tillsonburg and area - Mischief
Crime Stoppers is hoping that your anonymous tip might help to solve a report of an act of mischief at an Argyle Avenue, Delhi, Norfolk County, Ontario addresses.

On Monday, November 14, 2016, police were contacted by a concerned resident after discovering a mischief.

Through the course of investigation, it was determined that unknown suspect(s) attended the address and gained access to a secure compound located on the property. Once inside, unknown suspect(s) damage the windows on a park transport truck.

The damage is estimated at approximately $1,500 dollars.

More crimes...

Media of the Day

Dad of the year builds a backyard roller coaster!

Country 107.3 phrase that pays - call 519-842-6464

Check out some new music

Country 107.3 South West Ontario's Best New and Classic Country Music

You are here:  

Ethnic Programming

German and Belgian programming

Visit Easy101 online!

EZLogo